So you are building your new home or remodel and your General Contractor asks you what wire you want in the walls for stuff like TVs, Music, Wi-fi, Alarm, etc. You say “Yes” and ask him what you owe him. You both look at each other with a puzzled look and think “well, what now?”
What you need is called “Pre-wire design and Installation,” and it is one of our specialties. All we need from you is what features you want the home to have when its finished, an approximate budget and your General Contractors’ cell number and we can handle the rest. We will of course communicate with you as much or as little as you like in each phase of the design and installation process to make sure we are on the same page for all the features you want. Once the pre-wire project is finished, we will give you a hard copy of the custom Reflected Ceiling and Schematic plans we developed to complete the Pre-wire for you to do with as you wish.
Want us to keep going and connect a finished system to the wiring we just installed? No problem, just let us know and we can develop a turn key system based on the feature set we discussed during the Pre-wire. Sound like a plan? Great!! Just press the button below and let the design process begin.
If you are looking for a more specific list of our Pre-wire Design and Installation Services, please see below:
- Pre-wire design ONLY for new construction or major remodels encompassing: Home Theater, House Audio, House Video, Surveillance, Security, Phone/Data/TV Outlets, Whole-house Wi-fi, Automated shading, Panelized or Wireless Smart lighting and other environmental automation; a full set of plans would be handed over once the design is complete and owner/contractor would install themselves
- Pre-wire design AND installation for new construction or major remodels encompassing: Home Theater, House Audio, House Video, Surveillance, Security, Phone/Data/TV Outlets, Whole-house Wi-fi, Automated shading, Panelized or Wireless Smart lighting and other environmental automation
- Trim-out of existing New Construction Low Voltage Wiring originally completed by others at both the wall-jack location and inside the low voltage panel in an AV/IT/Equipment closet or room
- Pre-wire “translation” of pre-wiring in new “spec homes” or other existing homes into turn-key Audio/Video/Home Theater/Lighting/Surveillance and Security systems
- EXISTING STRUCTURE wiring installation of phone jacks, data jacks, coax jacks, HDMI cables, and other cabling in a home that has already been built and is in need of modifications